Cameron Fuller Collar 19mm Metal Curtain Poles
Delivery: Up to 4 working days
Please select your options to view specification
Please select your options to view
Product Code: CF-19col-150-bk
Product Code: CF-19col-200-bk
Product Code: CF-19col-240-bk
Product Code: CF-19col-300-bk
Product Code: CF-19col-400-bk
Product Code: CF-19col-150-gr
Product Code: CF-19col-200-gr
Product Code: CF-19col-240-gr
Product Code: CF-19col-300-gr
Product Code: CF-19col-400-gr
Product Code: CF-19col-150-pw
Product Code: CF-19col-200-pw
Product Code: CF-19col-240-pw
Product Code: CF-19col-300-pw
Product Code: CF-19col-400-pw
Product Code: CF-19col-150-ch
Product Code: CF-19col-200-ch
Product Code: CF-19col-240-ch
Product Code: CF-19col-300-ch
Product Code: CF-19col-400-ch
Product Code: CF-19col-150-br
Product Code: CF-19col-200-br
Product Code: CF-19col-240-br
Product Code: CF-19col-300-br
Product Code: CF-19col-400-br
Product Code: CF-19col-150-chk
Product Code: CF-19col-200-chk
Product Code: CF-19col-240-chk
Product Code: CF-19col-300-chk
Product Code: CF-19col-400-chk
Product Code: CF-19col-150-wh
Product Code: CF-19col-200-wh
Product Code: CF-19col-240-wh
Product Code: CF-19col-300-wh
Product Code: CF-19col-400-wh
Guaranteed Safe & Secure Checkout
You Qualify for Free Delivery!
28 Days Return
This item can be returned within 28 days of delivery
We back all products with a 1 year guarantee
With a large selection of colours including black, graphite, pewter, chrome nickel, bronze, white and chalk, the curtain poles are manufactured using tough steel and colour powder coated for an even, protective and hard wearing finish.
Please note – The Chrome Nickel colour does not have a mirror shine finish like a standard Chrome colour.
Complete curtain poles
The Cameron Fuller collar curtain poles have a diameter of 19mm (3/4") and are suitable for supporting medium weight curtains of up to 8kg (total curtain weight). A 35mm (1 3/8") diameter version of this curtain pole is available for heavier curtains 'Click Here' to view.
Supplied as a complete kit, each curtain pole includes all necessary quantities of metal curtain rings, strong metal wall fixing cup brackets, finials, standard colour coordinating fixing screws, rawl plugs and fitting instructions.
Cameron pole lengths
Poles are available in lengths starting at 150cm (59 1/16") and go up to 400cm (157 1/2") maximum size. Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over are supplied with a centre bracket and pole lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
Poles can be easily cut down at home for a perfect fit using a fine tooth saw, the finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Complete with all curtain rings, wall fix brackets, finials, colour coordinating fixing screws and fitting instructions.
- Suitable for medium weight curtains of up to 8kg.
- Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over include a centre bracket.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with an internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home if necessary using a fine tooth saw.
- FREE colour samples are available upon request.
- A 32mm (1 1/4") diameter version of this pole is available - see the 'related items'.
- Extra curtain rings, brackets (alternative brackets include recess, extendable, ceiling fix and double) and matching holdbacks are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
'Click Here' to view more products from Cameron Fuller.
Share your thoughts with other customers and you could win £100 voucher to spend at polesandblinds.com.
T&C applyWrite a review
Up to 4 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.