Cameron Fuller Metal Recess Bracket for 19mm Curtain Poles
- Recess bracket sold individually.
- Supports a pole in a recess gap, or space between 2 walls.
- Made from steel, hand finished and colour powder coated for an even and durable finish.
PLEASE NOTE: THE PEWTER IMAGE IS DISPLAYING THE WRONG STYLE OF BRACKET WHICH WILL NOT BE SUPPLIED.
Sold individually, the recess bracket for Cameron Fuller 19mm (3/4") curtain poles allow you to hang a pole in a recess window, or in a gap between 2 walls.
Beautifully made in Devon, England by Cameron Fuller, each bracket is hand made from strong solid steel and then colour powder coated for a durable and even finish in a collection of classic and contemporary colours to suit all interiors. Standard colour coordinating fixing screws and rawl plugs are supplied with each bracket.
Please note – The Chrome Nickel colour does not have a mirror shine finish like a standard Chrome colour.
When fitting, a bracket is required at each end of the pole and if your pole has a length of 240cm (94 1/2") or above, or if the pole is supplied in 2 halves then a wall or ceiling fixing bracket is also required for centre support - see the 'related items'. If following this guideline the pole will support medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 8kg (total curtain weight).
- Select your required colour and see the 'Specification' tab for measurements and further info.
- Bracket sold individually.
- Part of the metal collection of 19mm (3/4") poles and accessories from Cameron Fuller.
- Suitable for curtain poles with a 19mm (3/4") diameter.
- Bracket for fixing a pole in a recess gap.
- Includes standard colour coordinating fixing screws and rawl plugs.
- Made from steel in Cornwall, hand finished and powder coated for strength and durability.
- Coordinating curtain poles, curtain rings, alternative brackets, finials and accessories are available to make your own curtain pole - see the 'related items'.
'Click Here' to view more products from the Cameron Fuller collection.
Up to 4 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.