Cameron Fuller Metal Cage Finial for 19mm Curtain Poles
- Sold as singles.
- Designed to coordinate with the Cameron Fuller 19mm (3/4") collection.
- Manufactured in Devon, England with a tough powder coated colour finish.
The Cameron Fuller Cage curtain pole finial is sold individually and designed to fit the coordinating 19mm (3/4") diameter Cameron Fuller metal pole. Made from tough steel, the finial is manufactured in Cornwall and hand finished with a powder coated colouring process which delivers a quality even finish and prevents paint chipping and wearing over time.
The finial design is a classic style with twisted metal strips curled into a long cage shape and with a large choice of either modern or traditional colours to choose from, the Cage is well suited to both contemporary and traditional interior decor styles.
Please note – The Chrome Nickel colour does not have a mirror shine finish like a standard Chrome colour.
Each finial has a stalk on the end which slides inside the hollow Cameron Fuller 19mm (3/4") diameter metal pole.
- Select your required colour and see the 'Specification' tab for measurements and further info.
- Part of the metal collection of 19mm (3/4") poles and accessories from Cameron Fuller.
- Suitable for poles with a 19mm (3/4") diameter.
- Finial sold individually.
- Made from steel in Cornwall, hand finished and powder coated for strength and durability.
- Coordinating pole, curtain rings, brackets and accessories are available to make your own curtain pole - see the 'related items'.
- FREE colour samples are available to order.
'Click here' to view more products from the Cameron Fuller collection.
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.