Part of the 19mm (3/4") diameter collection of metal curtain poles from Cameron Fuller, the ball is a simple, classic and rustic iron works style design suitable for all types of rooms and styles of interior decor.
Available in a beautiful range of colours including pewter, chrome, graphite, bronze, black, white and chalk, the curtain pole is manufactured by hand in the UK using tough steel and then colour powder coated for a hard wearing, protective and quality finish.
Please note – The Chrome Nickel colour does not have a mirror shine finish like a standard Chrome colour.
Complete Cameron Fuller curtain pole kit
Supplied complete and ready to hang your curtains, the ball curtain pole includes all necessary quantities of metal curtain rings, metal wall fixing cup brackets, finials, colour coordinating standard fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions.
The pole has a diameter of 19mm (3/4") and is suitable for supporting medium weight curtains of up to 8kg (total curtain weight). A 32mm (1 1/4") diameter version of this curtain pole is available for heavier weight curtains - 'Click Here' to view.
Curtain pole lengths
The Cameron Fuller ball is available in lengths starting at 150cm (59 1/16") and go up to 400cm (157 1/2") maximum length. Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and above include a centre bracket and pole lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
For a perfect fit, the poles can be cut down to your exact required size at home using a fine tooth saw. Finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Complete with all curtain rings, wall fix brackets, finials, colour coordinating fixing screws and fitting instructions.
- Suitable for medium weight curtains of up to 8kg.
- Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over include a centre bracket.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with an internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home if necessary using a fine tooth saw.
- FREE colour samles are available upon request.
- A 32mm (1 1/4") diameter version of this pole is available - see the 'related items'.
- Extra curtain rings, brackets (alternative brackets include recess, extendable, ceiling fix and double) and matching holdbacks are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
'Click Here' to view more products from Cameron Fuller.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.