Part of the System 30 range from Cameron Fuller, the double curtain tracks are beautifully manufactured in England using quality colour powder coated aluminium in an exciting collection of colours including white, chalk, oyster, ash, nimbus and slate to coordinate with all interiors.
The decorative ball finials supplied with this curtain track allows the System 30 to bridge the gap between the decoration of a double metal curtain pole, with the efficiency of a curtain track.
Double layering your curtains is an ideal solution for privacy as sheer, or net curtains can remain closed during the day to distort the view from the outside in while allowing maximum amounts of light into the room. The main curtains can then be used to control the levels of light as well as night time privacy.
Please note – this version of the System 30 CANNOT be bent. A hand bendable version is available ‘Click Here’ to view.
Please note – the System 30 Ball is a wall / face fixing track. Ceiling fixing versions of the System 30 are available ‘Click Here’ to view all.
Complete curtain track set
Ideal for hanging a combined curtain weight of up to 25kg, the track includes all necessary quantities of gliders (on both front and back tracks) as well as wall fix double brackets for your chosen length – select your required length and colour and see the ‘Specification’ tab for quantities of each supplied.
Ball finials, plastic bracket covers, curtain stops, standard fixing screws and fitting instructions are all included. The finials, brackets and tracks are made from aluminium and the gliders are manufactured from silicone injected plastic for an easy curtain glide.
Continuous glide curtain tracks
Lengths are available starting at 150cm (59 1/16") up to 900cm (354 1/8") as standard sizes.
Lengths up to and including 300cm (118 1/8”) are supplied in 1 piece on the front and 1 piece on the back.
Lengths of 360cm and up to and including 600cm are supplied as 2 tracks on the front and 2 tracks on the back with joiners.
Lengths of 720cm and 900cm are supplied with 3 pieces of track on the front and 3 pieces on the back with joiners.
The gliders can pass over the joins in the tracks, this allows you to hang anything from 1 curtain on the front and 1 curtain on the back drawing from side to side as well as multiple pairs.
Each track can be cut down to your exact required length at home using a fine tooth saw, the finials can be easily removed first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for supplied quantities of brackets, gliders and further information.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Premium quality powder coated aluminium made in England.
- Complete track sets include all gliders, double brackets (wall fix), bracket covers, curtain stops, finials, fixing screws and fitting instructions.
- Available in multiple lengths of up to 900cm (354 1/8") for extra-large windows.
- Gliders can pull past joins in the curtain track for a continuous glide.
- Tracks can be cut down at home with a hacksaw.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 25kg.
- A hand bendable version of this curtain track is available for bay windows - see the 'Related Items' below.
- Extra brackets, gliders, curtain stops, joiners and pieces of track are available – see the ‘Related Items’ below.
- FREE & Fast UK Delivery.
- FREE colour samples are available.