Sold individually, the wooden Cameron Fuller bracket is suitable for supporting curtain poles with a diameter of 50mm (2”) and is the same as the bracket supplied with the wooden 50mm (2”) pole sets.
Each bracket is beautifully handmade in England from quality Beech wood grown in FSC managed and sustained forests and then stained or painted in a selection of popular colours to coordinate with the Cameron Fuller wooden curtain poles collection. Each bracket is supplied with all necessary quantities of fixing screws and wall plugs.
Please note – two brackets are required for every pole and an extra bracket for centre support is required for pole lengths of 240cm (94 1/2”) and over, or if the pole is supplied in 2 halves.
Suitable for supporting curtain weights of up to 20kg (assuming a centre bracket is fitted when required).
- Select your required colour and see the ‘Specification’ tab for measurements and further info.
- Bracket sold individually.
- Manufactured from quality Beech wood grown if FSC managed and sustained forests.
- Hand stained or painted in a selection of modern colours and natural finishes by Cameron Fuller in Devon.
- Part of the 50mm (2”) wooden collection form Cameron Fuller.
- Suitable for use with 50mm (2”) diameter curtain poles.
- Wall fix only.
- Includes standard fixing screws and rawl plugs.
- Coordinating poles, curtain rings, finials, alternative brackets and matching curtain holdbacks are available – see the ‘related items’.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.