Sold individually, the Cameron Fuller ceiling fix bracket is designed to fix the Cameron Fuller 32mm metal curtain poles to the ceiling or top fixing surface if you have little or no room for fitting to the wall. This style of bracket can also be used for wall fixing and makes for a stylish alternative to the standard wall fix brackets supplied with the curtain poles.
Each bracket is beautifully made from solid steel and hand finished by Cameron Fuller in Devon in a selection of colours which have been colour powder coated for extra strength and durability. Each bracket includes standard colour coordinating fixing screws and fitting plugs.
When used in conjunction with the Cameron Fuller 32mm (1 1/4") metal poles, we recommend using 2 brackets for pole lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and under. For longer lengths, or if joining 2 poles together, an extra bracket will be required for centre support.
If using the recommended quantity of brackets for your chosen length, the top fix brackets will support heavy weight curtains of up to 18kg (total curtain weight).
- Select your required colour and see the 'Specification' tab for measurements and further info.
- Bracket sold individually.
- Part of the metal collection of 32mm (1 1/4")poles and accessories from Cameron Fuller.
- Suitable for curtain poles with a 32mm (1 1/4")diameter.
- Includes standard colour coordinating fixing screws and rawl plugs.
- Made from steel in Cornwall, hand finished and powder coated for strength and durability.
- Coordinating curtain poles, curtain rings, alternative brackets, finials and accessories are available to make your own curtain pole - see the 'related items'.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.