Cameron Fuller Wooden Curtain Rings for 35mm Curtain Poles (6 per pack)
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.
Sold in packs of 6, the Cameron Fuller wooden curtain rings are designed to fit wooden curtain poles with a diameter of 35mm (1 3/8") and are the same as the curtain rings supplied with the Cameron Fuller curtain pole sets.
Each curtain ring is made from wood grown in FSC managed and sustained forests and then pained or stained by hand at Cameron Fuller in Devon. The curtain rings have an internal diameter of 50mm (2") and a small metal loop at the base of each ring secures a curtain hook.
Available in colours to match the range which include antique pine, light oak, natural mahogany, gilded, gold over white, baroque, silver over black, ivory, chalk, white, ash, nimbus and slate.
Adding additional curtain rings to your pole maybe required when hanging certain styles of curtains but usually we recommend 1 x curtain ring for every 10cm (3 15/16") of pole length.
- 6 curtain rings per pack.
- Extra curtain rings for the Cameron Fuller 35mm (1 3/8") diameter wooden curtain poles - see the 'related items'.
- Internal ring diameter - 50mm (2").
- Made from FSC wood from managed and sustained forests.
- The coordinating curtain poles, brackets, accessories and curtain holdbacks are available - see the 'related items'.
- See 'Specification' tab for detailed measurements.
- 'Click here' to view more products from the Cameron Fuller collection.
|Range||Cameron Fuller Wood|
|Delivery Days||Up to 3 working days|
|Internal Ring Diameter||22mm (7/8”)|