Cameron Fuller Wooden Oriental Finial for 35mm Curtain Poles
- Sold individually.
- Suitable for 35mm (1 3/8") diameter wooden curtain poles.
- Coordinates with the Cameron Fuller wood collection.
Sold individually, the Cameron Fuller Oriental wooden curtain pole finial is designed to coordinate with the Cameron Fuller collection and is suitable for fixing onto wooden curtain poles with a diameter of 35mm (1 3/8").
Hand made using quality Beech wood which is grown in managed and sustained forests and hand painted in a selection of colours and natural wood stains to coordinate with classical and modern interiors.
Inspired by classical civilisation from the eastern world, the finials are well suited to both traditional and contemporary interiors depending on your choice of colours and are easy to fit to a wooden pole with the supplied fixing screw.
- Select your required colour and see the ‘Specification’ tab for measurements and further info.
- Finial sold individually.
- Part of the wooden collection of 35mm (1 3/8") diameter curtain poles and accessories from Cameron Fuller.
- Suitable for use with 35mm (1 3/8") diameter curtain poles.
- Made from quality Beech wood grown in FSC managed and sustained forests.
- Hand stained or painted in a selection of modern colours and natural wood finishes by Cameron Fuller in Devon.
- Coordinating poles, curtain rings, brackets, alternative finials and matching curtain holdbacks are available – see the ‘related items’.
‘Click Here’ to view the full collection of products from Cameron Fuller.
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.