Rolls Neo Ball 28mm Metal Eyelet Curtain Pole
Delivery: Up to 2 working days
- Rolls Neo 28mm (1 1/8") diameter curtain pole for Eyelet and Tab top curtains.
- No curtain rings are included as they are not required when hanging these styles of curtains.
- Includes extendable wall fix brackets for adjusting the projection of the curtain pole.
Part of the Rolls Neo collection of curtain poles and accessories, the simple and stylish Ball is a timeless classic suitable for all styles of interior décor.
Available in 4 popular colours of stainless steel, chrome, spun brass and black nickel, the stainless steel colour has real stainless steel foil coating and the remaining colour finishes are electro-plated for extra strength and durability.
Please Note – eyelet curtain poles do not include curtain rings as they are not required when hanging eyelet or tab top curtains as the pole threads directly through the eyelets or sleeves at the top of the curtain heading.
Rolls Neo Pole for Eyelet Curtains
Supplied complete and ready to hang your curtains, the pole has a diameter of 28mm (1 1/8") which is perfect for eyelets which usually have an internal diameter of 40mm (1 9/16"), giving enough clearance for a smooth glide when pulling your curtains.
Stylish and strong extendable brackets are included, which allow you to increase or reduce the distance of the curtain pole from the wall. This perfectly caters for the ‘S’ shape wave heading created by this style of curtain, where the fabric bunches up between the wall and back of the pole.
All finials, standard fixing screws with wall plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions are all included.
The strength of the brackets and diameter of the pole makes the Rolls Neo Ball ideal for supporting medium weight curtains of up to 8kg.
Neo Eyelet Pole Lengths
Pole lengths start at 120cm (47 1/4") and go up to 480cm (189") maximum length for furnishing extra large windows and bifold doors. Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and above include a centre brackets and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
For a perfect fit, the poles can be easily cut down to your exact required length at home using a fine tooth saw, the finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Curtain rings are not included with this style of curtain pole.
- Extendable wall fix brackets, finials, fixing screws with plugs and fitting instructions are included.
- Suitable for medium weight curtains of up to 8kg.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home if required using a fine tooth saw.
- A standard version of this curtain pole is available with curtain rings - see the 'related items'.
- curtain rings, extra brackets (alternative brackets include recess, ceiling fix, cylinder and double) and matching holdbacks are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.