A demur choice from the new collection by Rolls Neo, the tasteful mix of Oak and metal brings a simplistic style suitable for any modern home.
Complete Rolls Neo curtain poles
All curtain poles are supplied complete to hang your curtains, the Rolls Neo Stud includes all necessary quantity of metal curtain rings with nylon lining in the inside edge of each ring which delivers a quiet and smooth glide when opening and closing your curtains.
Strong, sturdy extendable metal wall fixing brackets are included with the set. These brackets are ideal for choosing the required projection of the pole from the wall and so is ideal for hanging curtains past protruding window obstacles such as window handles. The finials are made from metal with colour coordinating collars. Fixing screws, wall plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions are included with each curtain pole.
The 28mm (1 1/8") diameter pole is suitable for supporting medium weight curtains of up to 8kg. A 35mm (1 3/8") diameter version of this curtain pole is available for hanging medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg is available – ‘click here’ to view.
Rolls Neo curtain pole lengths
Available pole lengths begin at 120cm (47 1/4") going up to 360cm (141 3/4”) maximum size. Pole lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") include an extra bracket for centre support and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with a double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
For the ideal fit, poles can be easily cut down to length at home using a junior hacksaw. The finials can be removed easily by firstly loosening a tiny grub screw on the finial collar with the allen key provided.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Complete with all metal curtain rings, metal extendable wall fixing brackets, metal finials, colour coordinating fixing screws, wall plugs and fitting instructions.
- Suitable for medium weight curtains of up to 8kg.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home if required using a fine tooth saw.
- A 35mm diameter version of this curtain pole is available for medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg - see the 'related items'.
- Extra curtain rings, brackets (alternative brackets include recess, ceiling fix, cylinder and double) and matching holdbacks are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.