Rolls Neo Stud Metal 28mm Eyelet Curtain Poles
Delivery: Up to 2 working days
- Rolls Neo Stud 28mm (1 1/8”) diameter curtain pole for Eyelet and Tab top curtains.
- No curtain rings are included as they are not needed when hanging these styles of curtains.
- Includes extendable wall fix brackets for adjusting the projection of the curtain pole.
Included in the Rolls Neo collection of curtain poles and accessories, the simplistic style of the Stud is suitable for all modern styles of interior décor all all types of rooms.
Four classic colours of chrome, stainless steel, spun brass and black nickel are available. The stainless steel colour has real stainless steel foil coating and the remaining colours are electro-plated for extra durability.
Please Note – eyelet curtain poles do not include curtain rings as they are not necessary when hanging eyelet or tab top curtains. The pole threads directly through the eyelets or sleeves at the top of the curtains.
Complete Rolls Curtain Poles for Eyelet Curtains
Supplied complete and ready to hang your curtains. The pole has a diameter of 28mm (1 1/8”) which is ideal for eyelets which usually have an internal diameter of 40mm (1 9/16”), giving enough clearance for a smooth glide when pulling your curtains.
Strong extendable brackets are included which allow you to set the distance of the curtain pole from the wall. This perfectly caters for the ‘S’ shape wave heading created by this style of curtain where fabric bunches up between the wall and back of the pole.
All finials, standard fixing screws with wall plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions are all included. The strength of the brackets and diameter of the pole makes the Rolls Neo Stud ideal for supporting medium weight curtains of up to 8kg.
Rolls Neo Eyelet pole lengths available
Pole lengths to choose from start at 120cm (47 ¼”) and go up to 480cm (189”) maximum length for furnishing extra large windows and bifold doors. Lengths of 240cm (94 ½”) and above include a centre bracket and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
To achieve the perfect fit, the poles can be easily cut down to your exact required length at home using a fine tooth saw, the finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Curtain rings are not included with this style of curtain pole.
- Suitable for medium weight curtains of up to 8kg.
- Extendable wall fix brackets, finials, fixing screws with plugs and fitting instructions are included.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home if required using a fine tooth saw.
- A standard version of this curtain pole is available with curtain rings - see the ‘related items’.
- Curtain rings, extra brackets (alternative brackets include recess, ceiling fix, cylinder and double) and matching holdbacks are available to purchase separately - see the ‘related items’.
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.