Sold individually, the Cameron Fuller Curl is a traditional English forged metal style curtain pole finial which is available in a selection of modern and classic colours to suit all design interiors. Colours include black, graphite, pewter, chrome, bronze, chalk and white to coordinate with the poles and accessories from the collection.
Suitable for poles with a diameter of 19mm (3/4"), each finial is hand made in Devon using solid steel and colour powder coated for extra strength and durability.
Each finial simply slots into the ends of hollow Cameron Fuller 19mm (3/4") coordinating pole - see the 'related items'.
- Select your required colour and see the 'Specification' tab for measurements and further info.
- Part of the metal collection of 19mm (3/4") poles and accessories from Cameron Fuller.
- Suitable for poles with a 19mm (3/4") diameter.
- Finial sold individually.
- Hand made from steel in Cornwall and colour powder coated for strength and durability.
- Coordinating pole, curtain rings, brackets and accessories are available to make your own curtain pole - see the 'related items'.
- FREE colour samples are available to order.
'Click here' to view more products from the Cameron Fuller collection.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.