Suitable for 19mm (3/4") diameter curtain poles and sold in packs of 6, these are the same as the curtain rings supplied with the Cameron Fuller 19mm (3/4") curtain pole sets and they are available in a large selection of colours to match our entire collection from the range. The colours available include pewter, chrome nickel, graphite, black, bronze, chalk and white.
The rings are made from colour powder coated steel for an even, smooth and durable finish.
Please note – The Chrome Nickel colour does not have a mirror shine finish like a standard Chrome colour.
Adding extra rings to your existing curtain pole set maybe required when hanging certain styles of curtains with multi pocket heading tapes such as pencil pleat curtains, as they require less of a gap between each ring to hang neatly.
If you are purchasing rings to make your own curtain pole then we recommend 1 x ring for every 10cm (3 15/16") of pole length.
- Select your required colour and see the 'Specification' tab for measurements and further info.
- Part of the metal collection of 19mm (3/4") poles and accessories from Cameron Fuller.
- Suitable for curtain poles with a 19mm (3/4") diameter.
- Rings sold in packs of 6.
- Made from steel in Cornwall and colour powder coated for strength and durability.
- Coordinating curtain pole sets and accessories including pole, brackets and finials are available to make your own curtain pole - see the 'related items'.
'Click Here' to view more products from the Cameron Fuller collection.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 4 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.