The Rolls Honister has an impressive 50mm (2”) diameter which delivers a bold and glamorous statement to your window dressing and will often become one of the focal points in your decor. Larger diameter curtain poles look fantastic in large or long windows but could possibly over power small windows.
This new collection features a range of modern colours to coordinate with the most popular paints from Farrow and Ball, colours include stone, linen white, pale slate, french grey, truffle, cafe latte and unfinished. The unfinished curtain poles are completely untreated for a rustic effect and can be painted or stained at home if required to create your own individual look.
Below are the colours that correspond between the Honister poles and the Farrow & Ball paints
- Cafe Late = Elephants Breath
- Truffle = Lamp Room Grey
- French Grey = Cromarty
- Pale Slate = Manor House Grey
- Linen White = Wimbourne White
- Stone = Shadow White
The curtain poles are complete sets and include all necessary quantities of curtain rings, stylish wall fixing cup brackets and finials, all manufactured from quality FSC wood which is grown in managed and sustained forests. Standard fixing screws, rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions are also included.
Due to the large pole diameter and strength of the brackets, this Rolls Honister will support heavy weight curtains of up to 16kg.
Available in lengths starting from 180cm (70 7/8”) up to 360cm (141 3/4”) maximum length. Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2”) and above are supplied in 2 halves and include a double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
Poles can be easily cut down to your required length at home using a fine tooth saw, the finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Complete with all curtain rings, wall fix cup brackets, finials, fixing screws, rawl plugs and fitting instructions.
- Made from wood grown in FSC managed and sustained forests.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 16kg.
- Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over are supplied in 2 halves with a double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home if required using a fine tooth saw.
- A 28mm (1 1/8") diameter version of this curtain pole is available for hanging curtain weights of up to 8kg - ‘click here’ to view.
- A 35mm (1 3/8”) diameter version of this curtain pole is available for medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg - ‘click here’ to view.
- Extra curtain rings, matching holdbacks and recess brackets are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
‘Click here’ to view more from the Rolls curtain pole collection.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.