Rolls Neo Oak Stud 28mm Metal Curtain Poles
- Modern mix of metal curtain pole with oak finials.
- Beautifully manufactured – includes all curtain rings, extendable brackets, finials, fixings and instructions.
- 28mm (1 1/8") diameter pole – suitable for medium weight curtains up to 8kg.
Brand new from Rolls Neo, the Oak Stud minimalist design curtain pole features the beautiful contrast of wood and metal.
Included with the curtain pole
Supplied complete and ready to hang your curtains, each set includes all necessary quantities of metal curtain rings with nylon lining for a smooth and quiet glide. Stylish and strong extendable metal brackets allow you to increase or reduce the projection of your pole from the wall (perfect for missing window handles). Simple stud finials made from Oak with a metal collar and all screw fixings, wall plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions.
The pole has a standard diameter of 28mm (1 1/8") and is suitable for hanging medium weight curtains of up to 8kg. For heavier weight curtains, a 35mm (1 3/8") diameter version is available for weights of up to 12kg – ‘Click Here’ to view.
Curtain pole lengths
Available in interval lengths up to 480cm (189") for hanging extra wide curtains. Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over include a centre bracket and pole lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
All poles can be cut down to length at home for a perfect fit using a fine tooth saw. The finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Complete with all metal curtain rings, metal extendable wall fixing brackets, Oak finials, colour coordinating fixing screws, wall plugs and fitting instructions.
- Suitable for medium weight curtains of up to 8kg.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home if required using a fine tooth saw.
- A 35mm diameter version of this curtain pole is available for medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg - see the 'related items'.
- Extra curtain rings, brackets (alternative brackets include recess, ceiling fix, cylinder and double) and matching holdbacks are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
|Delivery Days||Up to 2 working days|
|May be Cut to Length at Home||Yes|
|Fixing Type||Wall Fix|
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.