Sold individually, the Cameron Fuller double curtain pole bracket allows you to wall fix two 19mm (3/4") diameter poles in the same window to create a double layered curtain pole.
A set of light weight curtains or net curtains usually hang on the rear pole while your main set of curtains are housed on the front pole. This system is ideal for day time privacy as the net curtains can stay closed during the day, allowing natural light into your room while distorting the view from the outside in.
Please note – The Chrome Nickel colour does not have a mirror shine finish like a standard Chrome colour.
Beautifully manufactured with a modern design, each bracket is made from quality steel by Cameron Fuller in Devon and then colour powder coated for additional strength and durability. Colour coordinating standard fixing screws and rawl plugs are supplied with each bracket.
Please note - 2 brackets are required when constructing a curtain pole and an extra bracket is required for centre support for pole lengths of 240cm (94 1/2”) and over, or if the poles are supplied in 2 halves .
When fitted to the curtain pole, the brackets are designed to support a combined curtain weight of up to 13kg.
- Select your required colour and see the 'Specification' tab for measurements and further info.
- Bracket sold individually.
- Part of the metal collection of 19mm (3/4") poles and accessories from Cameron Fuller.
- Suitable for curtain poles with a 19mm (3/4") diameter.
- Bracket allows 2 sets of curtain to hang in the same window.
- Wall fix only (for ceiling fixing brackets - see the related items).
- Includes standard colour coordinating fixing screws and rawl plugs.
- Made from steel in Cornwall, hand finished and powder coated for strength and durability.
- Coordinating curtain poles, curtain rings, alternative brackets, finials and accessories are available to make your own curtain pole - see the 'related items'.
'Click here' to view more products from the Cameron Fuller collection.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.