Cameron Fuller 35mm Beehive Wooden Curtain Pole
- Includes all curtain rings, wall fix cup brackets, finials and standard fixing screws.
- Handmade and finished in Cornwall using quality wood grown in managed and sustained forests.
- Highly recommended - available in a large selection of modern colours and finishes.
Part of the designer curtain poles collection from Cameron Fuller, the Beehive pole has a diameter of 35mm and the finials are a simple ball shape with engraved lines which adds depth and contrast to the design, making it a popular choice for furnishing both traditional and modern interiors.
Available in large selection of colours and Made in England, each curtain pole is beautifully crafted using quality wood which is grown in FSC managed and sustained forests and then painted or stained by hand at Cameron Fuller in Devon.
Supplied as a complete kit ready to hang your curtains, each curtain pole includes all necessary quantities of wooden curtain rings, strong and stylish wooden wall fixing cup brackets, wooden Beehive finials and standard fixing screws with rawl plugs.
Due to the quality of the pole and strength of the brackets, the Cameron Fuller 35mm wooden curtain poles will support medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg (total curtain weight).
Pole lengths are available from 150cm (59 1/16") up to 360cm (141 3/4”) maximum size. Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and above include a centre bracket and lengths including 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves and include a double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
For a perfect fit, the poles can be cut down at home using a fine tooth saw, the finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Complete with all curtain rings, wall fix cup brackets, finials, fixing screws and rawl plugs.
- Hand made and finished in England using wood grown in FSC managed and sustained forests.
- Suitable for medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home if required using a fine tooth saw.
- A large 50mm diameter version of this curtain pole is available for hanging heavy weight curtains of up to 20kg and is available in extra long lengths of up to 480cm (189") - see the ‘related items’.
- Extra curtain rings, matching holdbacks and recess brackets are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
- FREE colour samples are available upon request.
- ‘Click here’ to view more from the Cameron Fuller collection.
|Range||Cameron Fuller Wood|
|Delivery Days||Up to 3 working days|
|May be Cut to Length at Home||Yes|
|Fixing Type||Wall Fix|
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.