Cameron Fuller Metal End Bracket for 35mm Wooden Curtain Poles
Beautifully manufactured by Cameron Fuller in Devon, the metal end bracket is suitable for either wooden or metal curtain poles with a 35mm (1 3/8”) diameter and is designed to coordinate with the Cameron Fuller 35mm (1 3/8”) wooden curtain poles collection as a stunning alternative to the supplied wooden cup bracket.
Sold individually, each bracket is from made solid steel and colour powder coated in a selection of colours including chrome, satin brass, antique brass and polished brass to perfectly coordinate with both modern and traditional styled interiors.
Each bracket is supplied with two standard colour coordinating fixing screws and a screw at the back of the decorative disc on the front of the bracket turns to hold the pole in place.
We recommend two brackets per pole in lengths of up to 240cm (94 1/2"). For longer length poles, or if your pole is supplied in two halves then we recommend purchasing the coordinating Cameron Fuller Centre Bracket – ‘Here’ or see the ‘Related Items’ below.
Assuming the correct quantities of brackets are fitted they will be suitable for supporting a heavy curtain weight of up to 16kg (35lbs). Please note, for heavy curtains a strong fixing is essential so depending on your fixing surface, more suitable fixing screws maybe required.
- Supplied individually.
- Beautifully made in the west country of England by Cameron Fuller.
- Suitable for 35mm (1 3/8") diameter curtain poles.
- Coordinated with the Cameron Fuller 35mm (1 3/8") wooden curtain poles collection.
- Designed for wall / face fixing (cannot be ceiling fixed).
- Ideal for heavy weight curtains.
- Includes standard colour coordinating fixing screws.
- A coordinating centre bracket is available – see the ‘Related Items’ below.
- Coordinating poles and accessories are available to make your own curtain pole are available – see the ‘Related Items’ below.
|Range||Cameron Fuller 35mm|
|Delivery Days||Up to 3 working days|
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.