Cameron Fuller Wooden Recess Bracket for 35mm Curtain Poles
- Recess bracket sold individually.
- Available in 12 colours to coordinate with the Cameron Fuller wooden curtain pole collection.
- Suitable for poles with a 35mm (1 3/8") diameter.
Sold individually, the Cameron Fuller wooden recess bracket is designed to fix a curtain pole in a recess window or a gap between two walls.
Suitable for wooden poles with a 35mm (1 3/8") diameter, the recess bracket is crafted from wood grown in managed and sustained forests and coordinates with the Cameron Fuller collection. Hand finished colours and stains include light oak, natural mahogany, antique pine, gilded, baroque, gold over white, chalk, ivory, white, ash, nimbus and slate.
A bracket fits to the wall at each end of the pole with the supplied screw fixings and the pole sits between the brackets. A centre bracket must be used for all poles supplied in 2 halves and is also recommended for all pole lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and above.
Suitable for supporting medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg (assuming a centre bracket is fitted if required).
- Select your required colour and see the ‘Specification’ tab for measurements and inventory.
- Sold individually.
- Coordinates with the Cameron Fuller 35mm (1 3/8") wooden curtain poles.
- Suitable for all 35mm (1 3/8") diameter poles.
- Allows a curtain pole to hang in a gap between 2 walls.
- Made from FSC wood from sustained forests and hand painted or stained.
- The coordinating curtain poles, curtain rings, alternative brackets, accessories and curtain holdbacks are available - see the 'related items'.
- 'Click here' to view more products from the Cameron Fuller collection.
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.