The Cameron Fuller end stop metal curtain poles are a simple design with plain stopper finials, perfect for an unfussy curtain treatment and is a popular choice for furnishing both modern and traditional style interior decor. Colours include pewter, chrome nickel, graphite, bronze, black, chalk and white.
Hand made by skilled craftsmen at Cameron Fuller in Devon, each pole is manufactured from quality steel and then colour powder coated for a smooth, consistent and durable colour finish.
Please note – The Chrome Nickel colour does not have a mirror shine finish like a standard Chrome colour.
Supplied as a complete curtain pole kit
Each curtain pole includes all the necessary quantities of metal curtain rings, strong wall fixing metal cup brackets, stopper finials, standard colour coordinating fixing screws with rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions.
The pole has a diameter of 19mm (3/4") and due to the strength of the supplied brackets the pole will support medium weight curtains of up to 8kg. A 35mm (1 3/8") diameter version of this curtain pole is available for heavier curtains of up to 18kg - 'Click Here' to view.
Available pole lengths
Pole lengths start at 150cm (59 1/16") and go up to 400cm (157 1/2") for furnishing large windows and patio doors. Pole lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over include a centre bracket and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
Poles can be cut down to your exact required size at home using a junior hacksaw, the finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Complete with all curtain rings, wall fix brackets, finials, colour coordinating fixing screws and fitting instructions.
- Suitable for medium weight curtains of up to 8kg.
- Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over include a centre bracket.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with an internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home if necessary using a fine tooth saw.
- FREE colour samples are available upon request.
- A 32mm (1 1/4") diameter version of this pole is available - see the 'related items'.
- Extra curtain rings, brackets (alternative brackets include recess, extendable, ceiling fix and double) and matching holdbacks are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
'Click Here' to view more products from Cameron Fuller.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.